Editor's NotesLearn to build an entire real-world, modern application from scratch in today’s tools!
- ⠇Learn to build real-world apps with modern React 18.x+. You'll use the latest React features to build a complete app for browsing adoptable pets.
Editor's NotesLearn the tools in the surrounding React ecosystem.
- ⠇Learn to build scalable React applications using the latest tools and techniques. Topics include hooks, TailwindCSS, code splitting, server-side rendering, TypeScript, Redux Toolkit, and testing with Vitest.
Editor's NotesLearn patterns for managing state throughout your React application.
- ⠇Create custom hooks, use reducers, add routing, and then learn ways to do more complicated react state management techniques such as using the Context API.
Editor's NotesThere are even more React courses! You can also learn d3.js for data visualization on top of React. Use Firebase as your back end. Or cross-compile React across native mobile. Functional programming is used a lot in React as well, so it would be good to brush up on your functional as well.
- ⠇Migrate your app to TypeScript type simple and advanced React components. Learn React and TypeScript course with Frontend Masters!
- ⠇Learn the Redux API from scratch, then learn to hook the Redux React application. You'll also learn how to extend Redux with various tools from its ecosystem.
- ⠇Next.js is a complete framework built on top of React.js. You'll learn server-side rendering, static site generation, data fetching, and code API endpoints
- ⠇Build a React Native application from scratch. Use Expo to get started quickly, learn the native components available in React Native, add navigation and more.
- ⠇Learn how to persist data across app launches, add images to your React Native app, use gestures, add animations, and much more!
- ⠇Explore using XState and React together to model state in real-world React apps. State machines make complex application logic visually clear, flexible.
- ⠇Code a full blog web app in Gatsby. Use GraphQL in Gatsby for storing and retrieving data, creating pages and posts with MDX, and more!
- ⠇Use queries and mutations to interact with GraphQL APIs on the client using Apollo Client and React hooks. Learn more about the React Apollo GraphQL tutorial.
- ⠇Design components with Figma, and then learn to code your components in React, and document them for your teams with Storybook.