Editor's NotesLearn to build an entire real-world, modern application from scratch in today’s tools!
- Much more than an intro, you’ll build with the latest features in React, including hooks, effects, context, and portals. Learn to build real-world apps from the ground up using the latest tools in the React ecosystem, like Parcel, ESLint, Prettier, and React Router!
Editor's NotesLearn the tools in the surrounding React ecosystem.
- Build scalable React applications while learning React hooks in-depth, CSS-in-JS with TailwindCSS, increase performance with code splitting and server-side rendering, add TypeScript, state management with Redux, test your app with Jest …and more!
Editor's NotesLearn patterns for managing state throughout your React application.
- Use React APIs to manage state in class-based components, and in React hooks. Create custom hooks, use reducers, add routing, and then learn ways to do more complicated state management techniques such as using the Context API.
Editor's NotesThere are even more React courses! You can also learn d3.js for data visualization on top of React. Use Firebase as your back end. Or cross-compile React across native mobile. Functional programming is used a lot in React as well, so it would be good to brush up on your functional as well.
- Ship React apps with more code confidence using TypeScript! Migrate your app to TypeScript, type simple and advanced React components, and learn all types shipped with React for writing React with TypeScript.
- Learn the Redux API from scratch, then learn to hook Redux into a React application. Also learn how to extend Redux with various tools from its ecosystem, including Reselect, Immer, and Redux Toolkit, to reduce boilerplate and speed up your development!
- Use queries and mutations to interact with GraphQL APIs on the client using Apollo Client and React hooks. You’ll understand variables and inputs to aliases on fields.
- Build a React Native application from scratch. Use Expo to get started quickly, learn the native components available in React Native, add navigation, style components with CSS, and use React hooks to fetch data.
- Starting from scratch, you’ll learn to build a full blog app. Use GraphQL in Gatsby for storing and retrieving data, create pages and posts with MDX, optimize your images automatically with the gatsby-image, and load 3rd party data from instagram to display in components. Then deploy your brand new blog website to Netlify for the world to see!
- Design components Figma, and then learn to code your components in React, and document them for your teams with Storybook.