- ⠇Learn core functional programming course and code everything with pure functions, learning recursion, higher-order functions, closures, and function composition.
Editor's NotesForming a mental model around complex functional programming concepts will deepen your understanding and help you learn how to apply them to your code.
- ⠇Go under the hood of powerful techniques like: Higher Order Functions, Function Composition, Pure Functions, and Immutability of State.
Editor's NotesGet hands-on practice applying the functional programming techniques you’ve learned throughout this learning path.
Editor's NotesDive head first into the deep end of the functional programming pool. Brian provides expert-level functional programming techniques to a variety of code examples.
- ⠇Learn functional programming concepts such as pure functions, currying, composition, functors, monads, and see functional concepts in action!
Editor's NotesYou are now a functional programming expert. Use the optional courses below to learn additional patterns, apply these techniques to state management, and use the functional programming features of languages like Elm, Rust, and Go.
- ⠇Learn functional programming architecture patterns to apply, such as Monoids, Monad Transformers, Free Monads, and Lenses. See functional programming in action!
- ⠇Learn the Redux API from scratch, then learn to hook the Redux React application. You'll also learn how to extend Redux with various tools from its ecosystem.
- ⠇Learn how to write applications with the Elm, the functional programming language, from the ground up. Read more!
- ⠇Join JS and Elm expert Richard Feldman in the "Advanced Elm" course. Learn how to organize and scale your Elm applications with authentication, css-in-Elm, and more!