- Go under the hood of powerful techniques like: Higher Order Functions, Function Composition, Pure Functions, and Immutability of State.
- Learn functional programming concepts such as pure functions, currying, composition, functors, and monads, and see functional concepts in action in a real-world web app!
- Learn patterns to apply, such as Monoids, Monad Transformers, Free Monads, and Lenses. See functional programming in action!
- Learn the Redux API from scratch, then learn to hook Redux into a React application. Also learn how to extend Redux with various tools from its ecosystem, including Reselect, Immer, and Redux Toolkit, to reduce boilerplate and speed up your development!
- Learn how to write applications with the Elm, the functional programming language, from the ground up!
- Learn how to organize and scale your Elm applications with authentication, css-in-Elm, 3rd party JS libraries, and more!