Editor's NotesJem teaches you the essentials for becoming a full stack developer.
- ⠇Learn to move back and forth between UI and the back-end through the command line and full-stack developer course to become a well-rounded engineer.
Editor's NotesLearn the basics of using four of the most popular open-source types of databases and when to use them!
- ⠇In this course you'll learn the basics of using four of the most popular open-source types of databases: MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Neo4j, and Redis.
Editor's NotesLinux and the command line are essentail skills for anyone who wants to be effective beyond writing application code.
- ⠇Gain powerful command-line skills, learn to use Ubuntu, quit VIM, handle package management, and write your own shell scripts!
Editor's NotesVIM is the main universal editor on all unix/linux servers. Having an understanding of the fundamentals can give you super powers for managing servers and developer productivity.
- ⠇Learn the basics of editing and navigation in VIM. You'll learn macros, registers, find, and replaces. Finally, edit your vimrc plugins along with quickfix lists.
Editor's NotesBuilding APIs is the foundation of any back-end application.
- ⠇Use Express to build a REST API Design in Node.js – read and update from a Postgres database using Prisma and TypeScript.
Editor's NotesAmazon Web Services is the most popular cloud hosting option. Learn to deploy single page and Node.js application on AWS.
- ⠇Build an enterprise-grade deployment infrastructure on AWS using S3, Route 53, CloudFront, lambda@edge, and more!
Editor's NotesBeing able to bundle your environment into Docker allows new developers to get up and running quickly, as well as provides the ability to ship your code in a self-contained environment.
- ⠇Learn to create containers with Dockerfiles, run containers from Dockerhub, and learn best practices for front-end and Node.js code in containers.
Editor's NotesSQL is a skillset that has stood the test of time. Nearly all modern web applications use SQL and this course teaches you to build real-world apps with the open-source PostgreSQL database.
- ⠇Using the popular PostgreSQL database, you'll learn to set up, model, and query your data through real-world projects.
Editor's NotesThere are more options to go further below! Learn git in-depth and write more secure code, and go deeper into Node.js with mongo and server-side GraphQL.
- ⠇Build a pro dev workflow to increase your developer productivity across multiple machines, projects, and technologies. Learn more!
- ⠇A deep dive into git, this course is for developers who use it every day and want to learn inner workings and use advanced techniques in git.
- ⠇Next.js is a complete framework built on top of React.js. You'll learn server-side rendering, static site generation, data fetching, and code API endpoints
- ⠇Learn how to create a GraphQL schema which includes type definitions, queries, and mutations. Start learning today!
- ⠇Learn to build dynamic web apps without the hassle of setting up or maintaining servers! You'll learn to create serverless functions to load data. and more.
- ⠇Learn to build apps where the client can push messages to the server and talk in real-time. Start today!
- ⠇Get hands-on experience attacking and defending web applications. Defend Cross-Site Scripting and MITM attacks, secure 3rd party assets, and more!