Editor's NotesThe most essential tools to bring your designs to life are modern CSS layout tools such as Flexbox and CSS Grid.
- Master CSS Grid and Flexbox, the latest tools and tricks to layout beautiful, responsive web applications with less code.
Editor's NotesKnowing all the tools available in CSS can open limitless possibilities.
- Take a deep-dive into the essential features of CSS, while also exploring CSS features you probably didn’t even know existed!
Editor's NotesHaving a powerful programming language on your side on top of CSS can make your styles more reusable with less code.
- Leverage the Sass preprocessing to empower your CSS practices and master styling complex applications while keeping the styles readable and maintainable.
Editor's NotesTaking advantage of some of the newer CSS features can improve maintainability of your CSS and give your layouts more abilities!
- Flexbox and Grid provide methods for creating responsive websites with designs not previously possible. Combined with CSS Calc & Custom Properties, they revolutionize the way we lay out web pages with CSS!
- Build and optimize SVG – the scalable graphics format for the web that can achieve impressively small filesizes for fast-loading websites!
- Design components Figma, and then learn to code your components in React, and document them for your teams with Storybook.
- Become self-sufficient for the entire process of execution from concept to design to implementation. You'll learn to execute the creation of complex and beautiful front-end experiences!
- Animation is crucial to developing interactive designs and interfaces, and CSS is one of the most performant ways to animate!
- Make your CSS more maintainable and modular using Jonathan Snook's Scalable Modular Architecture for CSS (SMACSS) methodology.
- Learn how to implement web fonts and create a modern, scalable typographic system to give the best reading experience for desktop and mobile devices!