Editor's NotesWithout CSS, the internet would be a dull place to browse. Use CSS to add layout and visual style so your websites are functional and beautiful!
- ⠇Get to know CSS in the right way without the fluff. You'll style text, build navigation bars, headers/footers, add icons, and more!
Editor's NotesReinforce your CSS fundamentals and go beyond the basics by applying modern styling techniques to a variety of responsive layouts.
- ⠇Fast-track your CSS learning to build professional, responsive websites. Master core concepts and practical layouts with Flexbox and Grid through engaging hands-on exercises.
Editor's NotesEssential tools for creating responsive designs are Flexbox and CSS Grid. Learn modern techniques and shortcuts for bringing designs to life.
- ⠇Learn the essential CSS layout techniques for building responsive, beautiful websites. You'll use CSS Grid and Flexbox to build out real-world web layouts!
Editor's NotesPut your CSS knowledge to practice building three variations of the same website. Each variation increases in complexity and allows you to think through a solution to each approach.
- ⠇Learn to code complex layouts with CSS Grid and Flexbox and tackle real-world exercises like styling buttons, audio players, hamburger menus, and lists.
Editor's NotesCSS Animations are incredibly powerful and a crucial part of web design. They communicate intent and provide added context.
Editor's NotesBroaden your vocabulary with more HTML elements and CSS properties. Complex CSS selectors make your styles more resilient and reusable.
- ⠇Learn modern CSS selectors like :is(), :where(), and :has() and discover new HTML elements and CSS Selectors that you might not know!
Editor's NotesReinforce your CSS skills with this project-based course by coding five challenging layouts.
- ⠇Looking to practice your CSS skills? Work through five distinct projects to practice writing semantic HTML, mobile-first designs, media queries, and CSS layout techniques.
Editor's NotesYou now have all the tools necessary to take on the most challenging CSS designs. Dig deeper into CSS and learn additional techniques with the optional courses below.
- ⠇Become self-sufficient for the entire process from concept to design to implementation. Learn the creation & execution of complete front-end experiences!
- ⠇Learn how to build and optimize SVG – the scalable graphics format for the web that can achieve impressively small filesizes for fast-loading websites!
- ⠇Learn Tailwind CSS‘s utility-first approach for responsive, and customizable web designs. Master themes, layers, responsive breakpoints, dark mode, and more to create maintainable and visually appealing user interfaces!
- ⠇This SaaS programming course will empower your CSS practices and help you master styling complex applications while keeping the styles readable and maintainable.
- ⠇Design components with Figma, and then learn to code your components in React, and document them for your teams with Storybook.
- ⠇Learn how to implement web fonts and create a modern, scalable web typography system to give the best reading experience for desktop and mobile devices!