Editor's NotesThe most essential tools to bring your designs to life are modern CSS layout tools such as Flexbox and CSS Grid.
- Master CSS Grid and Flexbox, the latest tools and tricks to layout beautiful, responsive web applications with less code.
Editor's NotesKnowing all the tools available in CSS can open limitless possibilities.
- Take a deep-dive into the essential features of CSS, while also exploring CSS features you probably didn’t even know existed!
Editor's NotesHaving a powerful programming language on your side on top of CSS can make your styles more reusable with less code.
- Leverage the Sass preprocessing to empower your CSS practices and master styling complex applications while keeping the styles readable and maintainable.
Editor's NotesOrganizing your CSS by functionality can improve the scalability of your stylesheets.
- Make your CSS more maintainable and modular using Jonathan Snook's Scalable Modular Architecture for CSS (SMACSS) methodology.
- Build and optimize SVG – the scalable graphics format for the web that can achieve impressively small filesizes for fast-loading websites!
- Become self-sufficient for the entire process of execution from concept to design to implementation. You'll learn to execute the creation of complex and beautiful front-end experiences!
- Animation is crucial to developing interactive designs and interfaces, and CSS is one of the most performant ways to animate!
- Learn how to implement web fonts and create a modern, scalable typographic system to give the best reading experience for desktop and mobile devices!