Editor's NotesThe Introduction to Web Development course is meant to give you a perspective of the entire development industry. You’ll get a whirlwind tour of all the major pieces of building a website. If you’re completely new, you might want to check out our Bootcamp for beginners first.
- ⠇This web development course will take you from building your first website to having the foundation for becoming a professional web developer. Start learning for free!
Editor's NotesUse CSS to layout and visually style web pages so you’re websites aren’t just functional, but they look nice as well!
- ⠇Get to know CSS in the right way without the fluff. You'll style text, build navigation bars, headers/footers, add icons, and more!
- ⠇Learn how to audit & fix website accessibility issues. Learn keyboard accessibility, focus control & ARIA roles to make websites accessibel to screen readers.
Editor's NotesThere are a few optional courses below. First, it’s good to build inclusive websites that make your websites accessible to those with disabilities. Also, if you build your websites right with SEO, search engines will send visitors your way.
- ⠇Master built-in dev tools to step through your code with the debugger, audit web page performance, and remove “page jank” when a site isn’t keeping up. Learn more!
- ⠇Learn how to drive organic traffic to your website by mastering search engine optimization. In this course, you'll get a deep-dive into SEO.
- ⠇Learn how to build a resume, GitHub, and portfolio to shock interested employers. Land your first front-end development job through tips in this course!
- ⠇Prepare for the recruiter prescreen questions, from the phone screen to real cultural and technical interview questions that companies use to screen candidates.