Editor's NotesThe Introduction to Web Development course gives you a perspective of the entire development industry. You’ll get a whirlwind tour of all the major pieces of building a website. If you are unsure if frontend development is for you, check out our Bootcamp before starting this learning path.
- ⠇This web development course will take you from building your first website to having the foundation for becoming a professional web developer. Start learning for free!
Editor's NotesUse CSS to layout and visually style web pages so your websites are functional and look great!
- ⠇Get to know CSS in the right way without the fluff. You'll style text, build navigation bars, headers/footers, add icons, and more!
Editor's NotesReinforce your CSS fundamentals and go beyond the basics by applying modern styling techniques to a variety of responsive layouts.
- ⠇Fast-track your CSS learning to build professional, responsive websites. Master core concepts and practical layouts with Flexbox and Grid through engaging hands-on exercises.
- ⠇Learn how to audit & fix website accessibility issues. Learn keyboard accessibility, focus control & ARIA roles to make websites accessible to screen readers.
Editor's NotesThere are a few optional courses below. Learn how to use browser developer tools and ways to make your content search engine optimized. For anyone starting their career or transitioning between jobs, learn how to market yourself to potential employers.
- ⠇Learn to build a standout resume, GitHub profile, and portfolio. Plus, learn techniques to network to find your perfect job in today's software engineering job market.
- ⠇Master built-in dev tools to step through your code with the debugger, audit web page performance, and remove “page jank” when a site isn’t keeping up. Learn more!
- ⠇Learn how to drive organic traffic to your website by mastering search engine optimization. In this course, you'll get a deep-dive into SEO.