Editor's NotesAngular provides a broad suite of tools, APIs, and libraries to build fast, reliable applications that scale with both the size of your team and the size of your codebase.
- ⠇Discover the power of Angular‘s ’latest features, including clean control flow in your component templates and performance features like signals and deferrable views. Equip yourself with modern Angular foundations and see what the Angular Renaissance is all about!
Editor's NotesAngular has TypeScript built into the framework. Understanding TypeScript is crucial for any Angular engineer.
Editor's NotesLearn the daily techniques and patterns that high-performance Angular teams use to build production-grade Angular apps!
- ⠇Learn how to structure your projects leveraging Angular CLI and Nx. Create shared modules and apply unit tests and end-to-end testing.
Editor's NotesNext, learn the design patterns enterprise engineers use or understand how libraries like Redux handle complex state management scenarios. The optional courses below also include understanding asynchronous JS, object-oriented patterns, and the Firebase platform.
- ⠇Learn the Redux API from scratch, then learn to hook the Redux React application. You'll also learn how to extend Redux with various tools from its ecosystem.
- ⠇Dive deeper into TypeScript's powerful features, including handling of extreme types, nullish values, ES modules, and advanced generics. Learn about namespaces, classes, top and bottom types, and practical use of conditional and mapped types.
- ⠇Code an app with real-time updates using Firebase and Firestore. Add security rules, add Firebase authentication, and trigger server code with Cloud Functions.