- Learn functional programming concepts such as pure functions, currying, composition, functors, and monads, and see functional concepts in action in a real-world web app!
Editor's NotesWhen leading teams, you’ll need to know your tools very, very well since you are likely the one responsible for setting up and maintaining your build process.
- Learn the core concepts of Webpack 4. Start from scratch by adding Webpack with npm and build up a pipeline with popular loaders from the Webpack ecosystem!
Editor's NotesWhen a developer (including yourself) messes up git, which inevitably happens, someone on the team needs to know how to get you out of a pinch! Learn git deeply and never lose your work again.
- A deep dive into git, this course is for developers who use it every day and want to learn inner workings and use advanced techniques in git.
- Learn to use Abstract Syntax Trees (ASTs) to make stylistic code changes, reveal logical problems, and prevent bugs from entering your codebase.
Editor's NotesTake asynchronous programming to the next level by composing streams with observables. Jafar teaches you a method that Netflix uses to build super fast software at scale.
- Get hands on attacking and defending web applications. Defend Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) and Man-in-the-Middle attacks, secure 3rd party assets and more!
- Learn to control simple hardware devices, read data from sensors, or create IoT projects with Johnny-Five library for Node.js!