- Learn functional programming concepts such as pure functions, currying, composition, functors, and monads, and see functional concepts in action in a real-world web app!
Editor's NotesWhen leading teams, you’ll need to know your tools very, very well since you are likely the one responsible for setting up and maintaining your build process.
- Learn the core concepts of Webpack 4. Start from scratch by adding Webpack with npm and build up a pipeline with popular loaders from the Webpack ecosystem!
Editor's NotesWhen a developer (including yourself) messes up git, which inevitably happens, someone on the team needs to know how to get you out of a pinch! Learn git deeply and never lose your work again.
- A deep dive into git, this course is for developers who use it every day and want to learn inner workings and use advanced techniques in git.
Editor's NotesMost large code bases use TypeScript, and to be able to evolve them and add things like testing type information and automatic API detection can drastically improve productivity for your team.
- Use the TypeScript language at scale to increase the developer experience and productivity of your teams! You’ll learn to manage even the most ambitious TypeScript projects with confidence and ease.
Editor's NotesState management is one of the most difficult problems in software engineering. State Machines and State Charts can be an amazing solution across a variety of environments.
Editor's NotesAs a senior engineer, you’ll need to keep security in mind while building software since security attacks can devastate your systems.
- Get hands on attacking and defending web applications. Defend Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) and Man-in-the-Middle attacks, secure 3rd party assets and more!
- Learn to build dynamic web apps without the hassle of setting up or maintaining servers! You'll learn to create serverless functions to load data, process form entries securely, handle authentication, and more.
- Learn patterns to apply, such as Monoids, Monad Transformers, Free Monads, and Lenses. See functional programming in action!
- Service Workers enable websites to have new PWA capabilities like smart offline caching, background sync, and push notifications!
- Learn to use Abstract Syntax Trees (ASTs) to make stylistic code changes, reveal logical problems, and prevent bugs from entering your codebase.