Editor's NotesLead developers are who get asked the tough questions. Lydia’s course does precisely this. You’ll answer 30 tough questions across topics ranging from CSS & JS to networking & security.
Editor's NotesUnderstanding asynchronous and functional programming will increase your programming abilities drastically. Will’s style of building an in-depth mental model helps you understand these complex topics.
- ⠇Ideal for lead UI developers: learn unit testing, continuous integration, accessibility testing, mocking, and coding standards enforcement. Guide your team toward coding scalability!
Editor's NotesPerformance can also be obtained by understanding the browser’s inner workings. Will builds a robust mental model for UI composition and virtual DOM rendering so you can understand and recreate the reactivity of frameworks in the most performant way.
- ⠇Develop an under-the-hood knowledge of UI development by learning techniques such as data binding, UI composition, templating, virtual DOM and its reconciliation, and hooks, all from scratch! Master UI frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue, and Svelte by seeing exactly what problems they solve.
Editor's NotesState management is one of the most challenging problems in software engineering. State Machines and State Charts can be fantastic solutions across various environments.
Editor's NotesWhen a developer (including yourself) messes up git, which inevitably happens, someone on the team needs to know how to get you out of a pinch! Learn git deeply and never lose your work again.
- ⠇A deep dive into git, this course is for developers who use git and GitHub every day and want to learn the inner workings and use advanced techniques.
Editor's NotesWeb Assembly enables web browsers to become the universal compile target to run modules from any language and ship complex programs.
- ⠇Learn foundational, low-level programming such as binary, hexadecimal, array buffers, memory management, and unsigned integers.
Editor's NotesYou might write high-performance code, but how high-performance is your workflow? Learning to set up projects quickly and creating consistency across development machines is a valuable skill for daily productivity.
- ⠇Build a pro dev workflow to increase your developer productivity across multiple machines, projects, and technologies. Learn more!
Editor's NotesNow that you’ve conquered our Expert Learning Path, check out the optional courses below or explore other learning paths to expand your knowledge.
- ⠇Learn to build apps where the client can push messages to the server and talk in real-time. Start today!
- ⠇Service Workers enable websites to have new PWA capabilities like smart offline caching, background sync, and push notifications!
- ⠇Explore what is possible with new Web APIs! Browsers can do so much now, including speech recognition, geolocation, OS integration, face detection, augmented reality, and reading from sensors, external hardware, and devices!