Advance Your Skills with In-Depth, Modern Front-End Engineering CoursesBrowse Our Courses View Learning Paths
What They're Saying About Us (@FrontendMasters)
- Brian Giometti@DuctileStudiosFrontend Masters feels like a cheat code to me. So much good stuff condensed without all the noise. It's become a pivotal part of my development for sure! Big thanks for your motivation and dedication!_drewcodes@_drewcodes@ThePrimeagen's Algorithm course on @FrontendMasters is the best online course I've ever taken, and the ending was pretty inspiring.Sidhant Saini@sidhantsaini11I switched from iOS to frontend dev in 2017 by watching frontend masters. Best quality and updated evolving content on Frontend Masters.Tsotne Kalandadze@Ts_KalandadzeWith Frontend Masters, you know that quality is guaranteedScott Davies@WebDevBrumFinished React and Typescript v2 by @stevekinney on @FrontendMasters didn't expect to finally gain a deeper understanding of reducers and the context Api so all in all a superb use of my time!K.O.O@Dominus_Kelvin@FrontendMasters The content is top notch and the teachers are folks I know and can trust what they are teaching because of their reputation as outstanding engineers.
- Barry May@Barry_A_MayIt’s absolutely worth it, especially if you like the format. I’ve been an enthusiastic member for several years now, and it’s at the top of my list when ppl ask me how I keep up to date.Idriss Jordan@tchassijordanIt’s definitely worth the money. I’ve taken a lot of course there ranging from typescript to JS and React. The instructors are so good. One thing that makes them stand out is the fact that they updated their courses regularly so it matchs the trends in the industry. Go for it.BIKI@biki__dasIt's the best value for bucks, every instructor brings a friendly, co-operative way of teaching, my fav are @holtbt , @scotups , @ThePrimeagenUtkarsh Maurya@coder_utkarsh@FrontendMasters is truly amazing. One of the few platforms where I can learn something above the basics from top class instructors. My favourite instructors are @willsentance and @holtbt.TypeErrorDev@TypeErrorDevGoing through some of these @FrontendMasters courses. There’s some amazing information here. Courses, workshops, everything…super nice to have these in my pocketMichał Hawełka@hwlkdev@FrontendMasters Do it. It’s worth every penny 👌
- Gaganpreet Kaur Kalsi@GaganpreetKalsiFrontend Masters have some really awesome tutorials.Saurabh 🔅🦀@Saurabh_kakran@FrontendMasters Frontend masters was/is crucial to me for expanding my knowledge in web dev. Some of the great devs teaching their craft there.Diogo Condêço@diogobcondecoDecided to try @FrontendMasters, been loving it ever since! The React path until now, seems very well explained. @holtbt is a great teacher.Guido Turnes@turnesgI've never seen someone explaining JS with such energy @willsentance @FrontendMasters 💯Kyle⚡@elyktrixRecently re-upped on the @FrontendMasters subscription. Really can’t beat it for the level of courses and teachers. https://t.co/x74LL2hBg4FETZER@fetzethI bought a subscription to Frontend Masters… if you’re a frontend dev, i definifely reccomend the platform. Super awesome.
- Negar Jamalifard@NegarDevI think I should subscribe to @FrontendMasters for life. The courses are super rich and on point. Never had this level of satisfaction with any education platforms.brennan.eth@brennandotethWithout a doubt, @FrontendMasters has been one of, if not the best, resources for learning new topics, techniques, and technologies.Bhargav (usenextbase.com)@codewithbhargavMadly appreciate @FrontendMasters. Their Typescript courses are incredible! 🎉🎉Kevin Powell@KevinJPowellYes! @FrontendMasters is amazing. Super talented educators and quality content.AJ Thompson@hashtagdad817@FrontendMasters always delivers great courses. I’ve taken all of @scotups. He teaches in a way that feels like a conversation amongst friends.Dave Halewood@Dave_Coding@kieranmv95 @FrontendMasters Yes definitely, I’ve had membership for a couple of years, really good content given by top instructors.
- Jay Papisan@papistan1Building out our @storybookjs + Design System for work with a little help from @EmmaBostian 's @FrontendMasters DS & React course - super concise and helpful to get up and running fast🔥billyhunt@billyhuntI really enjoyed watching @scotups's Client-Side GraphQL in React class on @FrontendMasters this weekend. He is a good teacher.Mlvn@Melvin_manni@holtbt React course on @FrontendMasters provided more insight and helped me appreciate React more. I already know some of the things being taught but i had no problem re-learning it. So far that is the best React course I've come across. 💯Caleb Lovell@Caleb__Lovell@holtbt Hey Brian, many thanks for your course on containers and Docker on @FrontendMasters! SO glad to finally grasp how they work. I've lost many hours to failing with Docker because I didn't understand the internals. No more! Looking forward to Intro to Linux. Thanks!!Jimmy 🇺🇸@jimmyaldape@FrontendMasters courses are already paying off. Can’t stop. Won’t stop.
Join Now and Learn Straight from the Experts Who Shape the Modern Web
Looking to take your first steps in Web Development?
Try the free Frontend Masters Bootcamp!