What They're Saying About Us (@FrontendMasters)
- Idriss Jordan@tchassijordanIt’s definitely worth the money. I’ve taken a lot of course there ranging from typescript to JS and React. The instructors are so good. One thing that makes them stand out is the fact that they updated their courses regularly so it matchs the trends in the industry. Go for it.BIKI@biki__dasIt's the best value for bucks, every instructor brings a friendly, co-operative way of teaching, my fav are @holtbt , @scotups , @ThePrimeagenUtkarsh Maurya@coder_utkarsh@FrontendMasters is truly amazing. One of the few platforms where I can learn something above the basics from top class instructors. My favourite instructors are @willsentance and @holtbt.TypeErrorDev@TypeErrorDevGoing through some of these @FrontendMasters courses. There’s some amazing information here. Courses, workshops, everything…super nice to have these in my pocketMichał Hawełka@MichalHawelka@FrontendMasters Do it. It’s worth every penny 👌Gaganpreet Kaur Kalsi@GaganpreetKalsiFrontend Masters have some really awesome tutorials.
- Himanshu Verkiya@hiverkiyaFull Stack for Front-End Engineers course on @FrontendMasters by @JemYoung is blissful. I love that he likes to make jokes while teaching, which helps to retain the essence of fun learning. It feels like you are in a live class, and his words put a smile on your face.😁✨Saurabh 🔅@Saurabh_kakran@FrontendMasters Frontend masters was/is crucial to me for expanding my knowledge in web dev. Some of the great devs teaching their craft there.Diogo Condêço@diogobcondecoDecided to try @FrontendMasters, been loving it ever since! The React path until now, seems very well explained. @holtbt is a great teacher.Guido Turnes@turnesgI've never seen someone explaining JS with such energy @willsentance @FrontendMasters 💯Kyle Shook⚡@elyktrixRecently re-upped on the @FrontendMasters subscription. Really can’t beat it for the level of courses and teachers. https://t.co/x74LL2hBg4FETZER@fetzethI bought a subscription to Frontend Masters… if you’re a frontend dev, i definifely reccomend the platform. Super awesome.
- Negar Jamalifard@NegarDevI think I should subscribe to @FrontendMasters for life. The courses are super rich and on point. Never had this level of satisfaction with any education platforms.brennan.eth@brennandotethWithout a doubt, @FrontendMasters has been one of, if not the best, resources for learning new topics, techniques, and technologies.Bhargav ⚡️ (building BrandMagic)@codewithbhargavMadly appreciate @FrontendMasters. Their Typescript courses are incredible! 🎉🎉Kevin Powell@KevinJPowellYes! @FrontendMasters is amazing. Super talented educators and quality content.AJ Thompson@hashtagdad817@FrontendMasters always delivers great courses. I’ve taken all of @scotups. He teaches in a way that feels like a conversation amongst friends.Dave Halewood@Dave_Coding@kieranmv95 @FrontendMasters Yes definitely, I’ve had membership for a couple of years, really good content given by top instructors.
- Jay Papisan@papistan1Building out our @storybookjs + Design System for work with a little help from @EmmaBostian 's @FrontendMasters DS & React course - super concise and helpful to get up and running fast🔥billyhunt@billyhuntI really enjoyed watching @scotups's Client-Side GraphQL in React class on @FrontendMasters this weekend. He is a good teacher.Mlvn@Melvin_manni@holtbt React course on @FrontendMasters provided more insight and helped me appreciate React more. I already know some of the things being taught but i had no problem re-learning it. So far that is the best React course I've come across. 💯Caleb Lovell@Caleb__Lovell@holtbt Hey Brian, many thanks for your course on containers and Docker on @FrontendMasters! SO glad to finally grasp how they work. I've lost many hours to failing with Docker because I didn't understand the internals. No more! Looking forward to Intro to Linux. Thanks!!Jimmy 🇺🇸@jimmyaldape@FrontendMasters courses are already paying off. Can’t stop. Won’t stop.Stefan Fejes@fejes713@FrontendMasters is like a fully fledged University at this point. There're many courses to chose from industry leading professionals. Having the ability to learn what you want when you want it is phenomenal.
- Sam Ratemo@sammyeast@scotups following your node.js v3 on frontend masters, loving it. its straight 🔥🔥Olivia Oddo@OliviaOddoThank you @TheLarkInn and @stevekinney for your @FrontendMasters courses! I don’t think I would have landed my new job as a build infrastructure/web performance engineer without y’all 😍Nhu Phan 👩🏻💻🧘🏻♀️@nhuphan0404I have recently spent most of my time on @FrontendMasters, 👩🏻💻 with the beginning path🤓 , I tend to understand things clearly rather than doing without understanding it. Can't recommend FM enough, its content is amazing, feel like it is tailor-made for me 🤪🤓.Kelly Watson@KellyIsWorking@ArlanWasHere @FrontendMasters - it’s really worth the subscription. The tracks are fantastic. I wish I would have started there instead of cobbling together online places to learn on my own.Emma Bostian@EmmaBostianThe last two days I've been binge consuming all of @holtbt 's content on @FrontendMasters and @RealTalkJS. If you need to learn React, he's one of the teachers I highly recommend checking out.
Join Now and Learn Straight from the Experts Who Shape the Modern Web
Looking to take your first steps in Web Development?
Try the free Frontend Masters Bootcamp!