We have lots of features and services planned, but we’d like you to vote on your favorites!
Here’s a list of the things we’re either thinking of, have started working on, or have been requested by our members:
What Would You Like Us to Build Next? -- Cast your vote!
- Opening up another workshop center in Silicon Valley to increase frequency of workshops (49%, 66 Votes)
- Multi-month, immersive school/curriculum to jump-start into a career in front-end (46%, 62 Votes)
- Multi-author, "Front-end handbook" e-book that gives you an intro to all things front-end (35%, 47 Votes)
- Interactive coding lessons (31%, 42 Votes)
- Tutorials and regular blog articles on front-end (29%, 39 Votes)
- Industry news aggregation that tells you what to read each day to keep up on front-end (21%, 28 Votes)
- Mentorship sessions (1-on-1 with experts) (16%, 22 Votes)
- Podcast of interviews with masters (16%, 22 Votes)
- Short, 3-5 minute screencasts from the masters (16%, 22 Votes)
- Course/module objectives and assessments (16%, 22 Votes)
- More offline viewing apps (Android, Mac, Windows, Windows Phone, Roku, etc) (16%, 21 Votes)
- Bite-sized lessons extracted from courses and delivered to your inbox daily (15%, 20 Votes)
- Detailed viewing history and analytics (recent watched, course progress, viewing stats...) (13%, 18 Votes)
- Coding contests reviewed by masters with prizes for winners (13%, 18 Votes)
- Pre and post-assessments for certifications (13%, 17 Votes)
- Credits for subscribers each month to spend on owning courses for life (10%, 13 Votes)
- Badges, gamification and profiles to show off accomplishments (8%, 11 Votes)
- Close captioning and transcripts on videos (8%, 11 Votes)
- Note taking and comments (also share notes with your team/friends) (8%, 11 Votes)
- Highlight/favorite parts of videos, remix it and share the parts you like (7%, 10 Votes)
- Team/license account management (5%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 134
All of these things we hope to do at some point, but there’s so much to do for new features while also maintaining and growing the course library you get. We’re an independent, bootstrapped company that listens to you.
If you want things to take higher priority or have more ideas — please let us know!